D-lok Pipe fittings have been specifically designed for use on instrumentation, process and control systems, equipment
employed in chemical, petroleum, nuclear power generation, and pulp and paper plants. The D-lok Pipe fitting has also found
extensive application in other fields where a very high quality Pipe fitting is required.
Part Number Example & How to Order
· Working pressures calculated are reference only
· Working pressures calculated as per process Piping Code ANSI B31.3 with allowable stress 20,000psi / SS316, lO,OOOpsi / Brass, 20,000psi/Carbon steel and for working pressure in accordance with power Piping Code ANSI B31.1 simply calculate applying a factor of 94(94%) to above chart
· Due to larger outer diameter of female threads pressure ratings of female are lower than male threads
· To determine KPa, multiply psig by 6.89
· Pressure ratings of Hex Bushing(H-SHB) are not covered with this rating table therefore indicated in its dimensional table
Add. 100-58, Gwahaksandan-2ro,19, Gengseo-gu, Busan, Korea Tel. +82-51-941-2350
E-mail email@example.com copyligh ⓒd-lok corporation. all rights reserved.